Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I pay my bill online?
- What are the advantages of paying online?
- Are there any restrictions or a convenience fee to paying online?
- When will my online payment be credited to my account?
- How do I update or change my Bank Account or Credit Card Information?
- Can I cancel my Automatic Payment online?
- What is E-Billing?
- Will I still receive a paper invoice if I enroll in E-Billing?
- When will my online statement be available for viewing?
- What if I need assistance with my online account?
User Account/ UserID
- Who do I contact if I have forgotten my password?
- Who do I contact if I have made a payment and my access card is not active?
- How do I find employment with Central Parking?
- How do I find a parking rate for a specific location?
- Do you take reservations?
- Can a monthly parking agreement be used in multiple locations?
- What are your procedures for employment verification?
Our rates differ, depending on the city and location. You will need to contact your Local Central Parking Office regarding rates at specific locations. If the city which you are inquiring is not on the list, please contact the city on the list that is closest geographically.
No, Central Parking does not take reservations.
No, a monthly parking agreement is a contract with a specific location and cannot be transferred.
For city specific employment opportunities please contact your Local Central Parking Office for information. For management level positions, please see our list of current openings. To check on an open position, please contact the city directly.
How can I verify employment on an employee, and what are your procedures for obtaining employment and income verification?
Central Parking uses "The Work Number," an automated employment and income verification service, for all of our verifications.
Your UserID is your Central Parking Monthly Parking account number. Please remember to enter the “dash.”
You can click on the “Forgot Password” link on the website to have the password automatically emailed to the email address on file. If you do not receive your password via email, please email CustomerCare@parking.com for assistance.
You will need to contact your Local Central Parking Office.
Yes, you can make a one-time payment or set up Automatic Payments.
Click on Pay Bill to access the Monthly Parking Pay Online option. Once logged into your account, click "Pay Current Invoice" to make a one-time payment, or click "Set up Automatic Payments."
When you enroll for Automatic Payments, you authorize your financial institution to electronically debit your checking or savings account, or authorize your credit card to be charged to pay your parking bill. This will occur automatically on the First Business Day of each month. If you enroll for Automatic Payment after midnight of the Last Business Day of the month, the auto-draft will not occur until the following month.
Once you are logged into the system with your UserID and Password, you will need to click on "Set Up Automatic Deductions." The screen below will appear.
- Safe and secure
- No late fees
- No checks
- No stamps
- No delays due to mail time
- Available at any time
No, the online payment feature is free. The only restriction is the payment cannot be greater than your current balance.
No, we have three ways to cancel your Automatic Payments:
1. You can contact the Local Central Parking Office.
2. Access the Customer Response System (CRS).
3. Email CustomerCare@parking.com with your request. Please be sure to include your account number.
Payments take up to one business day to post. Payments made Monday through Thursday are posted within 24 hours; payments on Fridays, weekends, and holidays will post the next business day.
E-Billing is Central Parking’s electronic statement service. This service allows you to receive your invoice each month directly through your email, instead of receiving a paper invoice in the mail.
No. When you enroll, we will send an email with your invoice attached in an Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® (.pdf) format. If you do not have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®, you can download it for free. The link is provided in the email.
If you are not enrolled in E-Billing, statements are available after the 15th of each month.
You may contact Customer Service via email at CustomerCare@parking.com or call (877) 717-0004 for assistance, Monday through Friday between the hours of 6am and 8pm CST and Saturday/Sunday between the hours of 8am and 5pm CST. Emails received through CustomerCare@parking.com are checked daily, and voicemails are reviewed hourly during normal business hours. Any calls received during weekends, holidays, or outside of normal business hours will be returned the next business day.